Ultimate Chauffeurs – Terms & Conditions
We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
1. Payment is due in full on job completion for non-account customers.
2. All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%
Cancellations & No Show
1. If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 48 hours of the arranged time of departure a cancellation fee of 50% of the agreed fare is charged.
2. If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours of the arranged time of departure, or the customer does not appear at the pickup point at the arranged time, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
3. For airport collections your chauffeur will meet you inside the terminal as you exit the secure area and will be holding a personalised greeting sign. If for some reason you do not see your chauffeur, please call our office immediately on 0207 111 7787 and we will assist you. Failure to call will result in a full charge/no-show.
Bank holidays, public holidays, unsociable hours
Excess charges will be incurred for any journey made on a public or bank holiday or for travel which starts or finishes between the hours of 00:00 and 06:00
Any costs incurred on the journey (including parking costs, tolls and congestion charges) will be charged at cost in addition to the agreed fare.
We provide a grace period of 15 minutes after the collection time. No fee is incurred until 16 minutes, when 0.25 hours of the vehicle hourly rate is added. Waiting time surcharge continues to be added until the passenger is in the car.
Terms & Conditions
- The hire price agreed at the time of booking is guaranteed to remain the same as quoted as long as there are no alterations to the agreed itinerary. Any amendments will be charged at the applicable rates.
- In the case of airport transfers Ultimate Chauffeurs will monitor flight progress using all information available to us prior to our departure. However, waiting time may be charged for delays which occur after the point at which the chauffeur has commenced the transfer.
- The route taken is at the driver’s discretion. In the case of traffic congestion the driver will take the best possible route and endeavor to deliver passengers to their destination on time.
- Ultimate Chauffeurs cannot be held responsible for delays due to adverse weather conditions; delays caused by road traffic accidents; acts of God or other traffic conditions out of our control.
- Ultimate Chauffeurs operate a strict no smoking policy in all vehicles.
- Waiting time will be charged at the basic hourly rate based on our current tariff at the time of journey.
- Ultimate Chauffeurs do not provide child seats. If a child seat is required for your journey, it must be provided by the parent/guardian of the child and fitted correctly. The parent/guardian is responsible for the safety of the child at all times.
- Ultimate Chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse travel to any person deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our passengers or employees. No refund will be issued and no compensation will be paid in this instance.
- If any damage or soiling of the vehicle occurs as the result of the actions of a passenger, the customer will be charged for all expenditure necessary to return the vehicle to its previous state. In addition, a charge will be made for any business which was lost due to the time taken to rectify the damage.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.